Dispute Resolution for individuals

You may have a dispute with a neighbour, a builder or a professional such as your accountant.   You also may have a claim for breach of contract and/or negligence against a third party who has failed to provide a service or to supply promised goods.


There are various ways to try and resolve disputes rather than immediately starting what often can become expensive and time consuming  court cases.  Seeking assistance from the court should be the last resort.  Our principal consultant solicitor, Mrs Johnson has a wealth of experience in resolving disputes, only seeking assistance from the court when necessary.  For an informal, no obligation chat about your business or individual needs, you can contact Mrs Johnson at info@johnsonmay.com or you can call her on 07535 625 178.